How to Summer Your Face Off
- Find a great summer novel, then sit back, relax, and wait for it to be made into a movie!
– Get a tan! Nothing looks better than the healthy golden glow of pre-cancer!
– Take a day trip to a public swimming pool! Nothing says “summer fun” like splashing around in strangers’ urine!
– Use the summer to learn new skills like climbing, lock-picking, and marksmanship.
– Take a road trip! It’s a great way to see some of our nation’s most beautiful truck stops!
– Put up a hammock! Then invite your friends over and watch them try to get into it!
– Having a BBQ is a great way to eat a heart-attack inducing amount of meat while also possibly burning your house down.
– Get a short summer haircut! It’s a great way to stay cool while feeling cripplingly self-conscious!
– Put your money into a diverse array of bonds and stock options! When the temperature’s rising, it’s time for smart investing!
– It’s a great time to get some work done in the backyard like raking, mowing, and digging a grave. You never know when you might need it!