Each Monday, we round up gifts from the internet to make your Monday a little bit better.
1. We’re two days away from Anchorman 2 and ONE day away from Hudson Valley Ballers. To celebrate, take a look at Paul Rudd trolling Conan for over a decade with the same clip from Mac and Me.
2. Apparently some people are better at transforming passive aggressive ;) :D :/ in to art. Like this artist who re-imagined Hieronymus Bosch’s “The Garden of Earthly Delights” for the world’s first-ever emoji art show:
“The Garden of Emoji Delights” Carla Gannis via Dazed Digital
3. Unfortunately, Justin Bieber is no longer the most famous Canadian singer because this 16-year-old Elvis impersonator exists:
4. For everyone traveling this month, get ready to jump in on a lot of people’s airport conversations:
5. If The Simpsons and Upworthy had a baby, it would look something like this.
6. Maybe we’re just bitter because we’re cold all the time, but we’re really happy someone made San Francisco postcards for San Franciscans. It had to be done.