What do you do when your SNL sketch is tanking? Break out the giggles! The Lonely Island premiered a new digital short called “That’s When You Break” during SNL40 this weekend. In it, Andy Samberg and Adam Sandler call out various cast members who couldn’t keep it together during certain sketches:
So in honor of breaking, here are 11 times SNL cast members couldn’t stop laughing:
11. Actress Round Table: Can Kate get another Emmy for this?
10. The One With Dr. Poop: Dr. Beaman (Will Ferrell) keeps his composure for awhile. However, Ferrell didn’t know “Dr. Poop” (Tim Meadows) was actually going to appear in the sketch. Watch how he reacts.
9. Stefon’s Spring Break Tips:“If you’re looking to get hurt, and go completely insane'” then watch this clip.
8. The Leather Man With Britney Spears: This is what happens when you put Jimmy Fallon, Horatio Sanz, and leather sound effects into the same sketch.
7. Debbie Downer Goes To Disney World: “It’s official, I can’t have children.” WOMP WOMP. The best part is when Horatio Sanz wipes tears of laughter away with his sleeve.
6. Close Encounters: The only thing better than Kate McKinnon’s characters is Kate McKinnon breaking.
5. Love-ahs In The Hot Tub: Jimmy Fallon, Winona Ryder, Rachel Dratch, and Will Ferrell sure are some giggly love-ahs.
4. Jeffrey’s: Between Will Ferrell’s tiny cell phone and Sean Hayes’ hair extensions, we would’ve laughed too.
3. Donnie’ Party: “Bro, bro, bro. Seriously Bro!”
2. Zagats Review: Nice try, Adam. That smirk still counts as breaking.
1. Motivational Speaker: I mean, how could you not laugh?